Pyrene PEG acid
Pyrene PEG Acid is one of Nanocs’s reactive fluorescent dyes that can label proteins, antibodies, peptides, nucleic acids or particles. Pyrene is a unique fluorescent dye that has exceptionally long excite-state lifetimes (>100 nanoseconds). The long excited-state life time of this dye makes it useful for time-resolved fluorescent immonoassays, probing oxygen in cells and lipid vesicles. Carboxylic acid functionalized pyrene PEG dye can be conjugated to biomolecules or cellular surfaces via its reaction with amino groups. PEG linker between Pyrene and carboxylic acid group offers better water solubility, less steric hindrance and enhanced stability. Compared to other common fluorescent dyes, Nanocs’ reactive fluorescent PEG dyes are brighter, more stable and easier to use. All our reactive fluorescent PEG dyes can be used directly in aqueous buffer without need adding any organic solvents.
- Composition: Pyrene PEG Acid
- Appearance: Colorless solid;
- Solubility: Soluble in aqueous buffer;
- Reactive group: Carboxylic acid (-COOH);
- Reactive toward: Primary amine (-NH2);
- Ex/Em wavelength: 339 nm/384 nm.
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate. Protect from light.