Pyrene PEG Azide
quick conjugation of pyrene to proteins, antibodies nucleic acids or other material surfaces. PEG linker between Pyrene and azide group offers better water solubility, less steric hindrance and enhanced stability. Compared to other common fluorescent dyes, Nanocs’ reactive fluorescent PEG dyes are brighter, more stable and easier to use. All our reactive fluorescent PEG dyes can be used directly in aqueous buffer without need adding any organic solvents.
- Composition: Pyrene PEG Azide
- Appearance: Colorless solid;
- Solubility: Soluble in aqueous buffer;
- Reactive group: Azide;
- Reactive toward: Alkyne, DBCO, etc.;
- Excitation/Emission wavelength: 339 nm/384 nm.
- Store at -20 0C. Desiccate. Protect from light. Avoid frequent thaw and freeze.